Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Spirits in the Material World

Persy's sweet face.
Tuesday, June 19

Fostering Milo has been such a surprising mix of circumstance and, possibly, kismet.

I've had several shaved collies in my life, but I can't help but make the comparison to an incredibly special collie boy who also came into rescue as a stray and faced some of the same health challenges as Milo.  

Milo and Persy are very similar in other ways - especially their sweet dispositions and personalities. 


This is Persy - short for Perseverance - who was in my life for five years.  You can read about Persy here and see what a handsome boy he became and the health challenges he faced.

Persy in 2002


All of the circumstances which steered my life to intersect with Milo's when he needed help makes me wonder if a sweet collie angel named Persy was watching over us.


1 comment: