Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Feels So Good

20 January 2014

Yesterday Milo went for some massage work with our friend Kathy to help him loosen up his back and spine.  He really enjoyed it.  



He is moving much better after the massage, but will see the chiropractor again next week.  

I spoke with Dr. Choi about his back and because the herbs he is currently on for his monocytosis are so very strong and concentrated it is not safe for him to take anything for his back until he finishes those herbs.  I'll be making an appointment for him to see Dr. Choi as she can give him acupuncture to help his back.  

Poor guy!    I'm not sure if this is a muscle issue or a skeletal one.  He had no muscle tone when he first came to me because his body had metabolised everything due to starvation.  I've always been worried about his muscles, but his blood values had recently eclipsed that concern.  Will be seeking answers so we can provide the best relief for him.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my little Milo. I worry so much about him and hope that he continues on a healthy journey. Thanks for looking into all possible treatments for him. Hugs and kisses for this sweetheart. I think of him every single day, his photos still sitting
    out in the open on my baby grand piano. Love this boy.

    ReplyDelete